[Electronics-Talk] Instant Pot Bluetooth Pairing

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Mar 11 21:31:11 UTC 2018

            For people who have an instant pot, does anyone remember what
the second button is that you have to push to confirm Bluetooth pairing? The
website that talks about using it when you are blind only includes pushing
the button to initiate the pairing process, but I remember having to push
another button to confirm. The one that I had broke, so they sent me another
one, but I still have to pair it with my iPhone.

Nicole