[Electronics-Talk] Sirius XM streaming

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Mar 22 15:10:31 UTC 2018

Thanks Arlene.
The problem is with Internet Explorer and the Sirius sign-up site.  I got
around it by going through Safari on my iPhone.  It wasn't easy, but it got
the job done.
Now I have a free trial, and I have the Sirius app working, but it's not
easy, either.  If I just want to go through the list of channels, and I keep
swiping right, pretty soon it flips back to the beginning.  Or, if I swipe
left, it goes to the very bottom of the list.  Gack!
How do you use the radio you have?  Do you need to use the remote to get to
the channel you want?
Tracy