[Electronics-Talk] Sirius XM streaming

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 22 16:52:32 UTC 2018

Tracy, We're just beginning to use it. The first time we went on there, we
were somewhat stumbling around to find out  how to go from station to
station. We tried to do searching for some of the stations but that didn't
seem too easy. Wayne went on another time and he said that he was figuring
out how to navigate better, so I'll ask him about that, and I'll write back
about that. The other thing is one of the guys on another group was telling
me how the app wa set up and a libble bit about how to navigate. In
describing the screen there was the 5 catagories of buttons. Since
navigating the screen is still very new to us, we're getting better and
better with navigating and finding the buttons which was probably part of
the trouble with navigating the first time we went on there. I'm going to
find that person's message and I could let you know more, and we'll both go
on there again too, and maybe I can help you out more because I'm sure
between us going on there again and reading that guy's message again and
asking him some additional questions I'l probably have more understanding.
So we'll probably listen to xm sometime today and I'll find that guy's
message, and I'll write to you some time later today or tomorrow. Besides
xm, the other apps we got was the newsline app and seeing ai.

Arlene