[Electronics-Talk] Accessibility of FIOS TV

nesma aly nesmaaly123 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 21:05:16 UTC 2018

Dear all,
I currently own one of those boxes. They do work pretty well. You will need
a sighted person to go to settings, system ,  accessibility and to turn
speech on press on text to speech. Once this is on, it will read to you
menus as well as the channel you are on as well as what is on that channel
and when it starts and ends. If anyone has anymore questions, please feel
free to email me off list as I don't look at all messages from this list.
Thank you,
Nesma