[Electronics-Talk] NEW VICTOR READER TREKS ONLY $570 AND FREE UPS SHIPPING!

Roger A. Behm, President aistech at ameritech.net
Mon Mar 26 21:40:06 UTC 2018

NEW VICTOR READER TREKS ONLY $570 AND FREE UPS SHIPPING!

March 26, 2018

Hi Folks,

          2018 a New Year is here, but AIS still has the new Victor Reader
Treks for $570.00 and free UPS ground shipping while supplies last!

It has the newest firmware update, 1.1.3 and also have for sale the leather
case from Executive Products for $62, and the Bluetooth nano speaker for
$30.00.

AIS offers year around lowest prices on adaptive technology and AIS has 3
cases of new VR Treks ready to go at that low price, while HumanWare has
raised their price to $699.00 plus $30.00 shipping.

So for $600.00 you receive the new vr trek and great little Bluetooth
speaker, or for $662 you receive all 3 items, VR Trek, Leather case, little
Bluetoothh speaker, and free UPS shipping.

Call me and place your order now for the VR Trek device and we will ship
your product out within 48 hours, while supplies last!

You receive all AIS extras too; like free 7 day a week free tech support and
free training by phone or email.

We accept all major credit cards.

My contact information is at the bottom of this email.

Regards,

Roger A. Behm, President

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.

1611 Clover Lane

Janesville WI 53545-1388

Voice: 608-758-0933

Fax: 608-758-7898

Cell: 608-346-7059

Web Pages:

www.adaptiveinformation.org <http://www.adaptiveinformation.org/>

www.cheeseheadhosting.us

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.

We Make Technology Accessible to the Vision Impaired and Reading Disabled

Roger A. Behm President

1611 Clover Lane

Janesville WI 53545-1388

Voice: 608-758-0933