[Electronics-Talk] wonder bible setup

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Mar 27 22:06:19 UTC 2018

An individual who purchased one of these wonders trashed the directions as
soon as she opened the package.  The unit was charged with its charger.
Unfortunately, pushing any buttons on the unit and I don't know which ones
were pressed starts speech up for a couple seconds then the unit seems to
go into a loading loop.  So, my inclination would be simply to trash the
unit and figure it to be less than perfect manufacturing unless maybe one
of our list members has one of these wonders and can offer advice for
getting this one working.