[Electronics-Talk] wonder bible setup

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu Mar 29 09:42:44 UTC 2018

Hi,
I got one of those wonders and, wonder of wonders, it does not work. I have
no idea how to get the wonder to be wonderful.
Thanks,
Lauren Merryfield

Blessings in Jesus' name!
"This is my command--be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or
discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9
My evangelism blog is at ask in jesus name . org Visit us at catlines . com
with our store coming soon.  (remove the spaces.) Advice from my cats:"Meow
when you feel like it."