[Electronics-Talk] Braille watch alternatives

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Nov 1 11:46:07 UTC 2018

Thanks Santiago.  That's a helpful description.  The watch must be pretty
tall, to have the ball running around the side.

I found a place that repaired my Seiko for a very reasonable price, so I'll
be careful with it and see how long it lasts.  But it has been very
interesting finding out about the alternatives.  I just wish they were more
suited to a woman's smaller wrist.
Tracy