[Electronics-Talk] Accessible MP3 Player

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Wed Nov 21 04:06:04 UTC 2018

This one fits your needs and is less expensive than the Victor Reader Stream...

Our own great Talking Book Reader is also available from our site for
the biggest discount of the year for $209.99 also with a 32GB SD card!
Don't need access to NLS/Bard or Audible.com books then get our
feature-packed new Talking Book Reader which comes with the high
quality Ivona voices built in and plays all sorts of unprotected files
including Daisy books, eBooks, music, audio books, and even video
files! It has internet capability for internet radio stations and
podcasts! Plus it records from its built-in mic, external mic/line-in,
FM stereo radio, and internet radio. It gets 14 hours of battery life!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Daisy-Book-Media-Player-with-free-32-GB-SD-card_p_124.html

Laz