[Electronics-Talk] Accessible MP3 Player

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Fri Nov 23 18:04:51 UTC 2018

The Talking MP3 Player  shows both folders and files.

These players don't have a built-in TTS so for any folders with files
one puts on them one has to run the included utility on one's computer
to create small talk files so that the player will be able to speak
the names of the folders and files. If one does not create the talk
files then the player will spell out the names of folders and files
instead.

I hope that clears things up.

Laz