[Electronics-Talk] anyone have instructions to turn full text tp speech read out on lg450 phone

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 21 17:26:02 UTC 2018

That was interesting hearing about that credit sized kyozera phone. Anyway,
I have an lg 450 flip phone and it appeared to me as if the speech got
totally turned off about a year ago. Anyway, I got the phone out and found
that the number keypad is talking, so if at all possible I'd like to get the
menue's voice talking, if anyone has the  step by step directions. I did
call lg and talked with the customer  service. Unfortunately they didn't
have the lg450 in their office where the customer service lady could go
through the steps with me with the actual phone, in other words to tell me
when to arrow down once or twice or more or arrow to the right and so on.
Last year they did have this phone in their office when I was trying to get
the speech on, unfortunately I wasn'b able to get it on, even though I tried
about 4 times or so with the customer service. If anyone has the
instructions I would love to give it a try. So thanks a whole lot if anyone
has these instructions. Also I did search on the internet, and they had the
instructions how to put the speech on, but again unfortunately it didn't
tell you in order, how many times you had to arrow this way or that way and
when to press the okay button and so on. It would be great to have the
instructions written out that way on a web page, and also on these company's
web pages, such as the t-mobile site where I did find the instructions for
turning the speech on the lg 450. If there's a site like that already, I
could probably had to it with instructions on how to turn on the text to
speech of some of the other phones. Again thanks to whoever might have these
instructions.

Arlene