[Electronics-Talk] IWalk talking battery station from AIS $65 including shipping!

Roger A. Behm, President aistech at ameritech.net
Mon Oct 22 14:01:21 UTC 2018

IWalk talking battery station from AIS $65 including shipping!

October 22, 2018

Hi Folks,

I have in stock units of the IWalk 10,000 mAh talking female voice battery
charging station and am selling them for $65.00 and that includes free
shipping!

          I have a text file with instructions, a mp 3 mini tutorial on how
to use it and if you want the text file in Braille, just request it at time
of purchase, and no charge, like always from AIS!

          This unit has 10,000 mAH power, has a female voice and can charge
your smart phones, tablets, android Braille devices and anything else that
charges by USB!

It has 2 short usb cables on the flat side of the unit that one will charge
a apple product and the other will charge a android product.

          The IWalk is about the size of the VR Trek and has 1 standard USB
port to charge products that do not use the 2 built in USB apple cable or
usb micro cable, and it has 1 micro USB port for charging the battery
station.

          Only Barry and I have these IWalk talking battery stations and
once they are gone that is it!!

We accept all major credit cards.

My contact information is at the bottom of this email.

Regards,

Roger A. Behm, President

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.

1611 Clover Lane

Janesville WI 53545-1388

Voice: 608-758-0933

Fax: 608-758-7898

Cell: 608-346-7059

Web Pages:

www.adaptiveinformation.org <http://www.adaptiveinformation.org/>

www.cheeseheadhosting.us

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.

We Make Technology Accessible to the Vision Impaired and Reading Disabled

Roger A. Behm President

1611 Clover Lane

Janesville WI 53545-1388

Voice: 608-758-0933