[Electronics-Talk] NEW VICTOR READER TREKS ONLY $559 AND FREE UPS SHIPPING!

Roger A. Behm, President aistech at ameritech.net
Wed Oct 31 14:19:27 UTC 2018

NEW VICTOR READER TREKS ONLY $559 AND FREE UPS SHIPPING!

October 31, 2018

Hi Folks,

We still have the new HumanWare's 1.2.9 software and 3.37 maps upgrades and
AIS have the new VR Treks ready to go at the lowest price around!

AIS still has the lowest price around for a new Victor Reader Trek for
$559.00 and free UPS ground shipping while supplies last!

It has the newest firmware update, 1.2.9 and updated 2018 TomTom maps
version 3.37 and also have for sale the leather case from Executive Products
for $65, and a limited supply of the Bluetooth nano speaker for $35.00.

No other dealer offers so much for such a low price, which you save over
$170.00 off retail price and you get all the extras after the sales;

1. Now available for no charge the 1.2.9 Free Braille users guide

Just email to me, your mailing address and I will mail out the 1.2.9 users
guide in Braille.

2. Free Braille reference guide

3. Large print is available on request too.

4. Backup DVD disk of software and other files that only AIS provides.

5. Braille labels on box with serial number and AC adaptor.

6. Internet playlist and podcast listings.

7. Free training and technical support by phone or email 7 days a week!

8. AIS carries replacement batteries for many HumanWare devices, USB micro
power cables, and executive products leather cases.

Call me and place your order now for the VR Trek device and we will ship
your product out within 48 hours, while supplies last!

You receive all AIS extras too; like free 7 day a week free tech support and
free training by phone or email.

We accept all major credit cards.

My contact information is at the bottom of this email.

Regards,

Roger A. Behm, President

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.

1611 Clover Lane

Janesville WI 53545-1388

Voice: 608-758-0933

Fax: 608-758-7898

Cell: 608-346-7059

Web Pages:

www.adaptiveinformation.org <http://www.adaptiveinformation.org/>

www.cheeseheadhosting.us

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.

We Make Technology Accessible to the Vision Impaired and Reading Disabled

Roger A. Behm President

1611 Clover Lane

Janesville WI 53545-1388

Voice: 608-758-0933