[Electronics-Talk] Braille watch alternatives

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 23:12:50 UTC 2018

My first two Seiko watches lasted for decades each. Currently I have a
Tissot and a Victorinos. The Tissot was hard to find, and you want to
make sure you get the right model, i.e. the Silen-T. I haven't had
either of them for decades, but I don't see why the Tissot won't last
forever. I don't like the Victorinos much though. I find the face too
small. I am intrigued by the Eone though, and I'd love to see one in
action. It also seems like it should be pretty durable.

--
Christopher (CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail