[Electronics-Talk] Braille watch alternatives

evelyn weckerly weckerly at i2k.com
Thu Oct 25 15:18:34 UTC 2018

Hi, tracy, and all,

My first Seiko watch lasted many years; my second one did not.
Afterward I had two Braille watches and oneBrailleandtalk one
which worked for only a shorttime.  At the 2011 convention, our
Independence Market had a sale on a Swiss electric watch because
that particular model was being discontinued.  I got one for $100
instead of $150.  I'm still using it.  As far as I know, its
replacement is available.

Regards,

Evelyn