[Electronics-Talk] Braille watch alternatives

Santiago Velasquez zanty410 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 23:23:49 UTC 2018

HI To you all.

I currently own the EOne,
 and it is a great timepiece. With regards to durability, I have had it since the beginning of this year, and it is still in pristine condition. I wear it everyday, and it is great. Its design would suggest that it would be more durable than the regular Braille timepieces. All of the components that make the timepiece work, are not expose to the outside. And the ball bearings seem pretty durable. Granted, I have not used it to do any gardening as per your question Tracy, so I would not be able to comment there.

Regards
Santi