[Electronics-Talk] Can a Bluetooth connection cause a problem for just one app?

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 17:37:23 UTC 2019

I have an issue whereby my MLB At Bat will not play Gameday Audio when
connecting to Bluetooth.
Gameday Audio is the portion of the app which plays the radio broadcasts of
tames.
All other audio will play in the app.  Similarly all other apps work
properly, as far as I can tell.

But in this issue, until I do a reset of the Wireless Settings on my phone,
the MLB At Bat will not play Gameday Audio even after Bluetooth is turned
off.
So is this an app issue?
Is it my phone?
Is it Bluetooth?
What gives?
Driving me crazy.

Would a factory reset of the phone be one recommendation?

MLB's only suggestions are to do:
Foce Stop of the app. Done that. No go.
Sign out and back in. Done that. No go.
Uninstall app, reinstall app. Done that. No go.

A weird one, huh?

Thanks.
Rik