[Electronics-Talk] Can a Bluetooth connection cause a problem for just one app?

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 17:48:00 UTC 2019

Strange. I haven't noticed this as I also use game day audio. Will check it
out tonight to see if I have a problem with Bluetooth. I haven't recently so
it might be your phone/ Bluetooth device.

Drew Hunthausen
The No Excuses Blind Guy
#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,
& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With
Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!
http://DrewsInspirations.com

To book Drew for your event go to
http://bookdrew.com
(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!
http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com