[Electronics-Talk] best system for phone numbers and addresses

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 10:41:31 UTC 2019

I find the cloud is the best place for my contacts. I moved them all
into Google contacts from various sources, leaned them up, and now all I
need to do is set my device up to use Google contacts. If I update them
from my phone or my PC then I see those updates across all of my devices.

On 8/2/19 12:05 AM, Lauren Merryfield via Electronics-Talk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have two questions:
>
> 1:What is the best simple system for keeping phone numbers and addresses
> offline? I used to have a braille rollodex but that was not portable.
>
> 2:What is the best simple system for keeping phone numbers and addresses on
> the computer? I have contacts on my iPhone but they're a mess because of the
> Cloud.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Lauren
>

>    Consider the flowers of a garden:  though differing in kind, color, form
> and shape, yet, inasmuch as they are refreshed by the waters of one spring,
> revived by the breath of one wind, invigorated by the rays of one sun, this
> diversity increaseth their charm, and addeth unto their beauty.  ....
> 'Abdu'l-Baha
>
> Advice from my cats:meow when you feel like it. My audiobook is available on
> Audible.com.

Christopher (CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail