[Electronics-Talk] best system for phone numbers and addresses

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Fri Aug 2 14:30:34 UTC 2019

I do a similar thing, I have a Word document, that is password protected, and I put names and other info in it in alphabetical order, so I can find easily. I then put it in DropBox so I can get at it in a variety of places, and on a variety of devices.

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave West, Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294
Web | Twitter | Facebook