[Electronics-Talk] New Android Phone

Leslie Fairall fairall at panix.com
Sat Aug 24 22:50:21 UTC 2019

Hi again:

I guess I have a million questions today.

I'm in the market for a new phone since mine is three and a half years
old. I currently have a Blackberry Priv running Android 6.0. I'm not
convinced that an iPhone is the way to go for me, but am open to all
options. For those of you who have Android phones, what do you have and
why did you choose it? I know I need to subscribe to an Android phones
list, but I don't have the subscription info. Thanks for any and all
input.

--
Leslie Fairall
mailto:fairall at panix.com