[Electronics-Talk] ADT Pulse

Leslie Fairall fairall at panix.com
Sun Feb 10 04:30:16 UTC 2019

Hi Andy:

ADT Pulse combines your alarm system with home automation features. You
can remotely control your lights, thermostat, install smart locks or a
video doorbell. People also install cameras inside or outside their house
to monitor their home. ADT Pulse has different packages or levels of
service, depending on what you want to do. I'm considering the remote
level/package. I want the smart lock and thermostat. If you have ADT
Pulse, you can also control your alarm, lights, thermostat, etc through
your Echo device. Hope this gets you started.

PS. You don't need ADT Pulse to get an alarm system. I've had the
traditional system for a while now and really like it.