[Electronics-Talk] FW: [GTTsupport] [Tech4theblind] New BlindShell Phone

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Wed Jul 10 14:20:09 UTC 2019

Good morning everyone,

Given the accessibility now built into Android and Apple smartphones one is tempted to ask "Why do the blind need a custom cell phone?" This could be short-lived given that at least Apple may bring back tactile keyboards and buttons to its iDevices.

	Truthfully we could buy the cell phone for the blind but there's a time to spend money but a time not to do so. This is one of those "Not to do so" occasions given the possibility of the return of tactile smartphone screens.

Peter Donahue