[Electronics-Talk] Looking for Microwave Recommendations

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Wed Jul 10 15:02:29 UTC 2019

Like you I have a Hamilton Beach, and like it.  Mine is 12 years old -- and still works, but not as well as it once did. So I will be facing the same choices.  One possible option is that there are several microwaves out there that can be run using Amazon Alexa. I don't know how well they work, but this is an option. You also may be able to make your own marking system for a microwave oven.  I did this for my stove and its oven.

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave West, Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294
Web | Twitter | Facebook