[Electronics-Talk] Question about coffee makers which support KCup pods

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 15:33:21 UTC 2019

I agree. I can see however, for other appliances like dishwashers, washing machines, or ovens, for some examples being useful to control from a distance with a smart phone or echo device. Being able to turn them off, or start a touch up cycle would be very nice. I know they do make some of these with the function built into the appliances now but don't have experience with them.

Drew Hunthausen
The No Excuses Blind Guy
#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,
& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!
http://DrewsInspirations.com

To book Drew for your event go to
http://bookdrew.com
(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!
http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com