[Electronics-Talk] Daily Deal with Free accessories, 4 & 8GB Sansa Clip Zips, New portable Bluetooth transmitter, Fire tablets, Victor Trek, Stream, & more!

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Fri Jul 12 01:51:12 UTC 2019

Hi all,

We hope you and your family had a good time and enjoyed the fireworks
on the 4th of july!

Check out our Daily Deal as well as the below items with some great savings!

* Brand-new Victor Reader Trek at the lowest price around! But hurry
as price increase is coming right up!
* Victor Reader Stream take advantage of our low price as the price
will increase this month from our supplier Humanware!
* New Miccus portable Bluetooth Transmitter/receiver with some great
features and specs!
* Quantities have dropped drastically on our brand-new 4GB Sansa Clip
Zip Talking MP3 Players!
* We still have a limited supply of 4 and 8GB Sansa Clip zip
refurbished Talking MP3 Players but they're selling quickly!

On our Daily Deals page; Get not just one free item but two! Order our
Talking Book Reader for only $229.99 and get a free 8GB SD card as
well as a free holster case with belt clip! Get mor information here,
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Daisy-Book-Media-Player-Newest-Edition_p_111.html
and here's the link to my presentation,
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZ3vzGZeSdSOCHGJ3kglro6lkt3n5BqUg0V
and here's where to get it on the Daily Deal:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Daily-Deals_ep_49-1.html

For those wishing to get Bluetooth capability on players like the
Victor Stream, Bookport, etc, or those wishing to use Bluetooth with
your stereo, PC, etc, any device with a headphone or Line-in/Line-out
jack, you can get the Brand-new portable Miccus Swivel Jack RTX
bluetooth transmitter/receiver for just $49.99! I've just added
Bluetooth capability to my desktop PC by plugging it into the USB
port! It works great even when making calls! It can be paired to two
devices in both transmitter and receiver mode! The receiver side
speaks everything from power on through power off! It boasts a range
of 100 Feet and much more...
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-Swivel-Jack-RTX-Bluetooth-TransmitterReceiver_p_18.html

Our price on the brand-new Victor Reader Trek has increased since last
week but you still save significant money at the lowest available
price of $599.99 including priority mail shipping inside the US! But
hurry and get your order in before the price increases again!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Victor-Reader-Trek-Talking-Book-Reader-GPS_p_116.html

Despite the price increase from Our supplier Humanware, you can still
get the Brand New latest Victor Reader Stream for just $359.99 while
our stock lasts! You can read about and order it from:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Victor-Stream-2nd-Generation_p_78.html

Brand-new Sansa Clip Zip 4GB Talking MP3 Player for $159.99! We have
just one left and once it's sold out, there'll be no more left.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Sansa-Clip-Zip-Talking-MP3-Player-4GB--New_p_12.html

Refurbished Sansa Clip Zip 8GB Talking MP3 Players for $169.99. We
haven't seen one of these in quite a while so if you've been waiting
for an 8GB Clip Zip now's the time to jump on it. We have a very
limited amount.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Sansa-Clip-Zip-Talking-Mp3-Player-8-GB-_p_135.html

Refurbished Sansa Clip Zip 4GB Talking MP3 Players for $149.99! We
aren't sure how long we can get good ones at sane prices so if you've
wanted to get one, now's the time.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Sansa-Clip-Zip-Talking-MP3-Player-4GB-_p_134.html

Download the introduction to the Talking MP3 Players by pressing enter
on the below link, then search for the word download and press enter:
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZcvzGZ5PHsEb5dec5rWatGSGVRpyffUooV

Brand new latest 7-inch, HD8, and HD10 Fire Tablets available on which
we've turned the screen reader on and installed the Google Play Store
as well so you have the choice of Amazon or Android apps! With the
latest firmware update all latest models have Alexa Hands Free!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Tablets_c_36.html

Protect your Fire tablet with one of these awesome cases which doubles
as a stand and have a sleep/wake feature when you open and close the
case. Available in the combo boxes found below the tablet on its own
page or from here: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Cases_c_37.html
Note: You can connect a regular USB keyboard or a thumb drive to these
tablets with the use of an OTG cable (see link below) or pair a
Bluetooth keyboard with it to make typing easier or for those who
haven't fully mastered the use of a touch screen yet.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/OTG-On-The-Go-cable_p_96.html

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you
choose PayPal Credit at Checkout. (subject to credit approval)

Clearance items:

* Haven charging cradle just $7.99.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Samsung-Haven-Charging-Cradle_p_65.html

* Samsung Gusto 3 battery only $7.99.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Samsung-Gusto-3-Replacement-Battery_p_139.html

With all our Bluetooth items you get instructions from a blind
perspective emailed to you directly!

Miccus Home RTX 2.0 Long Range Bluetooth Transmitter/Receiver, up to
200 feet, for just $54.99!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-Home-RTX-20-Long-Range-Bluetooth-TransmitterReceiver-_p_120.html

Miccus SR-71 Stealth Bluetooth Headphones with microphone. This is a
very nice headset which works wirelessly with either Bluetooth or use
the included cable to connect it to a headphone jack. It's a very
comfortable over-the-head headset. It cups around your ears so you
don't disturb anyone when you decide to turn it up! Works with smart
phones, tablets, and has very low latency with one of the above Two
Miccus Bluetooth transmitters/receivers. Get great sound and long
battery life. Get it now for just $65.99!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-SR-71-Stealth-Bluetooth-Headphones-with-microphone_p_15.html

Portable Water Resistant Bluetooth Mini Shower mono speaker for just
$17.99. http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Water-Resistant-Mono-Bluetooth-Mini-Shower-Speaker_p_22.html

Aall our magnetic and regular cables and charging accessories at 20%
off: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Cables-and-Charging-Accessories_c_13.html

MicroSD and SD cards at special discounts for your MP3 players, book
readers, phones, tablets and other devices. Get large capacity memory
cards ready for use on your favorite devices and for your enjoyment we
also include some OTR shows on the cards higher than 32GB! Get 200GB
microSD cards for $59.99, 128nGB microSD or SD cards for just $39.99,
64GB microSD or SD cards for only $25.99, 32GB for $17.99 & 16GB for
$9.99: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Micro-SD-cards_c_14.html

This special goes through Monday July 15th.

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal
on line or you can call 727-498-0121 to place your credit card order
or email laz at talkingmp3players.com to have a PaypalMe link sent.

Your questions are always welcome.

Laz
Accessible Electronics
Making affordable Talking MP3 Players available since 2009!
Based in the US

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com