[Electronics-Talk] Selling Victor Reader Stream First Generation, Case, and Bluetooth Transmitter $335 Including Shipping

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Jul 12 02:55:14 UTC 2019

            I have a Victor Reader Stream first generation. It comes with
the original charger cable, a replaced USB adapter for USB drives, an 8 GB
SD card, A 1 GB SD card that flips into a USB drive, a Bluetooth
transmitter, a carrying case, and a USB wall adapter that is probably not
the original one that came with the unit; I do not have the box or ear buds
anymore. The carrying case is actually for a hard drive, but it fits the
Victor Reader Stream fine and provides a little protection; the cables also
fit in the case, but the wall adapter does not. The Bluetooth transmitter
works in either direction, which is determined by a switch on the side. To
turn on the transmitter, you hold down the button. To pair, hold down the
button for twelve seconds. The transmitter charges via USB micro, so you can
use the same cable as the Victor Reader Stream. If you do not want the case
or the transmitter, I will lower the price; if neither the case nor the
transmitter are purchased, the price is $310. Please email nbtorco at gmail.com
if interested. Pay Pal only.

 Nicole