[Electronics-Talk] music apps and radio

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 25 02:31:47 UTC 2019

Leslie,

Thanks. Like you, I listen to most radio now on my Echo. I love the quality of it. I still have my traditional radio though if needed such as when the wifi here is spotty.
I’m glad you confirmed it can play pretty much anything free from Tune In. And, I’m sure that website will be handy.

Chris, thanks for responding too. What is the Galaxy? Is that a tablet?
I’m glad you shared your favorite podcasts because you just reminded me of one I need to look up: Blind bargains. I love Eyes on success and have listened to that on the pc for 3 years. Its real informative and has such a variety of topics including blind professionals sharing experiences.

I look forward to more ideas.

Ashley