[Electronics-Talk] music apps and radio

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jul 30 17:12:40 UTC 2019

I didn't like the TuneIn ads either, so I paid the one-time fee to stop
them.  Note sure if that option is still available, but, when I did it,
there was the free version, the one-time payment, and the subscription,
and I picked one-time payment.  I don't get all the extra stuff on the
premium version, but I don't get ads, and that's good enough for me.
Tracy