[Electronics-Talk] music apps and radio

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jul 25 15:24:37 UTC 2019

Hi Leslie.
I use OOTunes, as well as TuneIn.  I use OOTunes mostly to listen to oldtime
radio.  It's easy to use, and to search for stations or genres.  It
automatically starts whatever station I was listening to last, next time I
start the app.
It seems to more reliably say the name of whatever's playing than TuneIn.
I'm pretty sure I have the free version, and it lets me record things, so,
if I fall asleep or get interrupted, I can listen later.
Tracy