[Electronics-Talk] Stand-alone OCR

Sandra Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 6 18:08:17 UTC 2019

Tracy:

Were you thinking of purchasing new or asking if anyone had one for sale?  I
have an Optalec Clear Reader that I have advertised for sale on another
list.  So far nobody wants it so, contact me if you are interested.  I am
not sure what the price of a new one is but it was around $2,200 in 2012.
On the other list I listed it for $1,000.  It is very simple.  It speaks in
a very cleare    voice that can be adjusted to any speed or volume.  It does
not connect to a computer and does not save any documents.  It was purchased
by someone who thought it was  what I needed.  I do not use it since I
prefer being able to save documents to my computer.

Sandra Johnson
SLJohnson25 at comcast.net