[Electronics-Talk] Stand-alone OCR

tom evans tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 6 19:30:48 UTC 2019

tract,
saw a cool new product from magnifying america, patriot glasses for 3k.
you wear them and can see for sporting events, tv etc and easily increase and decrease size with a swipe, snap a pic and have it read to you..  only down fall is kind of big
tom

    On Wednesday, March 6, 2019, 10:50:42 AM PST, Tina Sohl via Electronics-Talk <electronics-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 We use DocuScan plus By Serotek and have been very happy with it.

On 3/6/19, Andy Baracco via Electronics-Talk