[Electronics-Talk] Stand-alone OCR

Brian sackriderbrian45 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 18:29:49 UTC 2019

         I would recomend the sara for a stand alone ocr reading
sulution.  I do have one.  Before that I had a reading edge and a vera
they were not quite as good they did not recignise as quickly as the
sara does.  The sara can play audio cds and you can save your documents
on cds as well.  There are many voices to chose from and there are many
public domain  books that you can read. When you save a document in the
sara you can name it with your voice.  I like this very much because if
you want to read or add pages to your document you just go to that
document and do so. Everything is all not in one huge file.   My local
lions bought it for me so you might conciter thatoption.

Brian Sackrider