[Electronics-Talk] Amazon prime videos

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 23:16:23 UTC 2019

Ashley,
Yes Amazon video is accessible for both PCs and I-phones as those are the
only two I've used myself. In terms of what is audio described, I have a
message saved from this list with a site to find this and will post later.

Drew Hunthausen
The No Excuses Blind Guy
#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,
& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With
Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!
http://DrewsInspirations.com

To book Drew for your event go to
http://bookdrew.com
(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!
http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com