[Electronics-Talk] Amazon prime videos

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 11 23:07:41 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Do you all use Amazon videos? Does it indicate what is audio described?
I'm interested in comedies and romances. I also enjoy classic shows of the past like Leave it to Beaver, Full House, and maybe Brady Bunch.

Is this video service accessible on a pc? I've not tried because my mom has Amazon Prime so I'd have to borrow her credintials to do it.

If you do, what device do you use? I've heard newer Rocus are accessible and do not know about smart tvs. BTW we do not own a smart tv yet.
We have an older Rocu so I doubt its accessible.
I could use a pc or a tablet to watch the videos if I find something of interest.

Thanks,
Ashley

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year