[Electronics-Talk] Orcam

Jim McCarthy bmoresoxfan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 18:42:45 UTC 2019

I have seen the device maybe three times and actually had one in our inventory for a while. I think your conclusions are the same ones I have, that is that for the most part a person who is totally blind really won’t be able to master the pointing. It probably is possible if one works at it for a bit but at that price point, I would want to be sure I could do it before making the investment.

Sent from my iPhone