[Electronics-Talk] Sirius XM access on mobile devices

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 28 01:37:52 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I know we have discussed Sirius xm before. I found out from you all that the pc was not user friendly for Sirius xm access. I hope they change that soon.

We do not drive so this radio service is not a viable option in a car.

How about your mobile device such as IOS Ipads and Iphones or android devices such as the galaxy?
Is it accessible on the mobile apps? Also, can you use multiple devices on one Sirius xm account?

My dad has the service in the car and I've considered  adding a device to it to gain access if possible.

Thanks.
Ashley

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year