[Electronics-Talk] Sirius XM access on mobile devices

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Thu Mar 28 13:00:51 UTC 2019

It is tied to one spot because it has to be hooked to the antenna. There may be newer models that include the antenna, I think they have portable models. They of course have to be positioned so that they see the satellite, not as forgiving as standard broadcasts.

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave West, Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294
Web | Twitter | Facebook