[Electronics-Talk] Sirius XM access on mobile devices

Leslie Fairall fairall at panix.com
Sat Mar 30 03:36:34 UTC 2019

Hi Dave and all:

I have a Stratus 7, which is a boombox type of radio. Since I purchased my
radio through SiriusXM, it included two nice-sounding speakers. They are
so loud that I could blast the neighbors out if I were so inclined. Both
the radio and remote have physical buttons. I use the remote, but it has a
poor design as buttons are not necessarily in traditional places. There is a
very small dot on the 5 key, but that's it.

Hope this gives folks an idea of what is out there for SiriusXM.