[Electronics-Talk] New BRAILLENOTE TOUCH PLUS 32 ANDROID BRAILLE TABLET save $1, 900.00 FROM AIS!

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Mon May 6 21:21:21 UTC 2019

Dear Roger:

I am wondering, how might one be able to purchase a Braille note touch through your site / company? I see the offer listed in the email you sent us, but don't see any other details other than your slogans and contact info.

Thanks so much!

“Positive thinking leads to a positive attitude which leads to positive actions which lead to positive outcomes.”
— ME