[Electronics-Talk] New BRAILLENOTE TOUCH PLUS 32 ANDROID BRAILLE TABLET save $1, 900.00 FROM AIS!

Roger A. Behm, President aistech at ameritech.net
Tue May 7 01:52:04 UTC 2019

Hi

Call me at 608-758-0933, since this is my dealers demo touch plus 32 I had
upgraded to the touch Plus and is warrantied for one year.

I am not allowed to sell new BrailleNote Touch plus units outside of my
territory.

So call me if you wish to purchase this newly upgraded touch plus 32 unit or
have other questions.

Regards,

Roger Behm

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.
We Make Technology Accessible to the Vision Impaired and Reading Disabled
Roger A. Behm President
1611 Clover Lane
Janesville WI 53545-1388
Voice: 608-758-0933