[Electronics-Talk] [EXT] Re: Ring 2 Video Doorbell

Christopher Gilland clgilland07 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 15:55:57 UTC 2019

When you say a few seconds to open and load the app, are you basically
saying from the time you get the push notification on the iPhone and
double tap on it?

Also, when the doorbell rings, how does that work? Does it just sound
whatever your default notification sound is you have set under Settings,
or does it actually literally sound like a ding dong doorbell on your
phone's speaker.

Chris.