[Electronics-Talk] Amazon Accessibility Question

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Nov 10 14:29:56 UTC 2019

When I've called the help line, it seemed the only info they had was the
same as is on the website.
I've had pretty good luck finding out about accessibility by asking
questions in the "ask a question" section of the website.  Recently, I asked
if the buttons on a Bluetooth speaker were easy to feel, and, within a
couple hours, I had a couple answers saying that they are, plus a
description of what button is where.  I bought it, and the people who
answered were right--they are easy to feel, and the description was useful,
too.
Tracy