[Electronics-Talk] Questions About Surface?

Jordan Gallacher jordanandseptember at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 03:13:53 UTC 2019

I would steer clear from HP.  I have one that has been nothing but trouble and this is after it was replaced by HP once.  This is unfortunate since HP used to be great,and the first two laptops I had were HPs and worked great.  I sware by my Lenovo.  It has yet to fail me,and I have had it for about a year and a half.  I could only get about a year out of even the good HPs I had before either the hard drive or keyboard failed and needed to be replaced.
Jordan