[Electronics-Talk] flip phones

Michael Russillo plrussillo at comcast.net
Thu Oct 24 17:22:04 UTC 2019

Hi, I was reading the earlier thread concerning flip phones for the
blind; it sounds like Raz Mobility could go the way of Odin
Mobile--out.  Have you heard of the company Blind Shell and their
smartphone the Blind Shell Classic?  If anyone here's ever seen it or
owns one, what is your impression?  Do you think that's just another
fly-by-night outfit like Raz or Odin?  If not that would be good, as the
Blind Shell Classic is supposed to be all pushbutton instead of a
touchscreen that you tap and swipe. Please tell me what you think of it
if you've ever owned one of these or are familiar with Blind Shell; thanks.

Sincerely, Peter Russillo