[Electronics-Talk] flip phones

joanne countrymom777 at embarqmail.com
Thu Oct 24 21:20:44 UTC 2019

I'm getting the Blind Shell.  I like the fact that it can be totally
voice-controlled and has buttons. I wish I didn't have to switch from
Verizon but it only works on whatever type of network AT&T and T. Mobile
use. Verizon's flip phones just don't seem as user-friendly. I've heard
demos of the Shell and it seemed pretty easy to use. I will be glad to let
you know more when I receive mine.