[Electronics-Talk] accessibility of the Ninja Foodi

Raymond Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 25 11:14:01 UTC 2019

Okay,  The subject line kind of says it all.  Is the Ninja Foodi accessible or maybe I should say usable by the blind?  I know or believe I know that the device has physical buttons as opposed to a touch screen iPhone like interfase, but, what I do not know is whether certain default conditions occur when you press the cooking function buttons.  For instance, if you press the air crisp button, (think air fryer) does it default always to fifteen minutes at 350 degrees or does it stay where it was last set?  Having this information would be really helpful but I don’t count on the company telephone service reps to be able to accurately give me that data.  The instruction manual implies that this might be so but it isn’t clear.  Thanks.

Sent from the first computer with built-in screen reader access for the blind:

Sincerely,

The constantly barefooted Ray