[Electronics-Talk] Reading books on a PC

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 19:42:21 UTC 2019

Right on, Tracy.
I like.
Rik

-----Original Message-----
From: Electronics-Talk <electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of
Tracy Carcione via Electronics-Talk
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2019 11:06 AM
To: 'Discussion of accessible home electronics and appliances'
<electronics-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Tracy Carcione <carcione at access.net>
Subject: Re: [Electronics-Talk] Reading books on a PC

Hi Rik.
I too prefer to stroll about in the fresh air, or play music.  But I also
enjoy reading.  I spend all my workday tied to a computer, so I don't want
to mess with one much in my free time.  I like hardcopy braille, and I like
my Victor Stream for reading audio books.  It automatically marks my place.
It's easy to go forward and backward in any increment I want.  It has real
keys that are easy to find and use.  And it's small enough to hook on my
waistband and carry around while I putter about.
Tracy