[Electronics-Talk] Obtaining a New Computer, good source for purchasing a computer

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 9 22:55:36 UTC 2020

Darla, Here's information about Kevin Wheel who advertises from time to time
on the blind ads list, advertising computers desk tops, and laptops and
other blindness devices, such as id mates, victor streams and more. We've
purchased computers and a few id mate scanners from him. He's been selling
these products for a long time and backs up everything he sells. He's a very
genuine individual and he would make you feel welcome to ask any questions
you have. If you have any preference which version of windows for example
that you want on your computer or any other aspects, he would work with you
on that. Here's a sampling of the computers that he sells. For anyone that
is looking to buy a desk top, at this time he has 8 of these computers that
he advertised on the blind adds list today, here's the information about the
computers and Kevin's contact information will be at the end of the
information about the computers:
Do you feel the need for speed and want to be a little faster than just
about everyone else out there? This machine could be your answer! Most I7
machines run at 3.4ghz; but this one is moving a little quicker at 3.6ghz
and the turbo boost takes it upto 4.0ghz!
Special priced at $275 and free shipping.
Computer specifics:
Model HP Pro desk 600 G1
Processor: 4th gen I7 quad core 4790 running at 3.6ghz and turbo boost to
4.0ghz
Hard drive 2TB 7200rpm SATA
Ram: 16gb DDR3
Optical: DVD+/-rw
Networking: Gigabit Ethernet
Wireless: Dual band wireless AC - Asus AC-68
PS/2 Keyboard and mouse ports
USB: 10 ports - 4 front and 6 rear
USB 3.0: 4 total
USB 2.0 6 total
9 pin serial port
Display Intel 4600 VGA and Video display port
Audio: Hi definition Realtech
Audio ports: Front and rear speaker jacks and front and rear microphone
jacks
Expansion slots: 3 PCI-e X1 and 1 PCI-e x16
Slots in use: 1 - pci-e x1 for wireless card
Weight: Approximately 17 pounds
Dimentions: 13" wide, 15" deep and 3.5" high
Keyboard and power cord included. Mouse available upon request.
This machine has a new installation of Windows 10 Professional 64 bit
edition and would be perfect for those looking for a new computer or one
to use as a backup to a current machine
A demo of jaws will speak upon boot. To make jaws fully functional you
will need to add your activation key.
Note: Some updates to Windows may take place over the first week of use,
so please allow these updates to take place which may cause the system to
shut down and restart a little slower than normal as the files are
downloaded and installed.
Shipping for this computer will be via Free matter for the Blind with the
U.S. postal service to locations in the U.S. For locations outside of the
U.S. actual shipping charges will apply.
8 machines available as of the time of this listing.
To purchase or for questions contact Kevin at:
801-765-4329
or send an Email to:
k.sales at juno.com
Acceptable forms of payment include Paypal and Money orders.