[Electronics-Talk] Obtaining a New Computer

PRAMIT BHARGAVA pramit.vision at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 02:07:19 UTC 2020

Hi Darla,

Personally for me desktop works as I can customize it to the way I want and
can update it with time,
without having to get a whole new computer again.

Processor : Latest is 10th generation.  You can go with either i3 or i5 and
8th gen would be good enough.
RAM : Go for a 8 GB this is the minimum. Get more if possible.
Hard Disk : For for a Solid State Drive (1 TB)

More the RAM, better the performance. As there'll be no lag while running
multiple services and programs at the same time.

Hope this helps

Pramit